bpw

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Penland was amazing!


I just spent the last two weeks assisting Steve Dixon at Penland School of Crafts and very much loved the experience.  I was fortunate to have a great class full of warm and funny characters and tons of other great people around in various departments.  So much fun, hard work and I wish it wasn't already over.......

We did (I believe) 13 Raku firings in a row and I had a great team to help.  We were all exhausted daily, but made up for it by good company and great times!  Penland is so much fun and Susan Feagin knows how to do it right.  I can't wait to go back!

I'll have to upload some new pictures soon, but must catch up on about 9 million emails and other business first.


Panda Brian in process.

Panda Brian in process 2

Penland is pretty.
 

Brian P. Weaver. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved