bpw

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sooooo fishing is difficult......


I've been trying to occupy my final stay here in Florida with some enjoyable outdoor activities and assumed that fishing would be a great time.  Turns out that its a pain, and that I only catch snags.  Plus being that close to the murky water and the alligators that call it home is bothersome.  I sorta hate it, but plan on doing it till I catch something thats worth posting an image on here.   Ohhh and I have a pretty great sunburn that looks moronic as well.

I've lost a fishing pole, most of my tackle and patience, but not giving up yet.

UPDATE:  I caught my fishing pole with my new one!  I've also had a standoff over my gear with an alligator and had that same jerk steal a fish off my line as I was reeling it in...  Sunburn is better now, and I've met some interesting folks while out there.  I shall keep going!

You can see that alligator looming around one of my spots.  This is also the site of the standoff.

Pretty :)

Fishing 05.08.2011
 

Brian P. Weaver. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved